Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Update on My Book Writing Endeavor – April 2, 2013


Update on My Book Writing Endeavor – April 2, 2013
by py thomas

As promised, here's the first installment of my book writing project...
I started out writing this book to gain some control (at least mentally and emotionally) over a situation that was beyond my control…and, I knew if I wasn’t careful, this situation would have easily overtaken me.

Being one who loves to pen their thoughts on paper, I thought this would be an excellent mechanism to write my own beginning, middle and end.  Well, the truth of the matter is that what started out as a way for me not to go too deep inside of my head by trying to escape into fiction, brought me smack dab in front of a mirror facing myself – reality… (Isn’t life funny like that…).  

Well this time instead of picking up a brick and smashing that darn mirror, I opted to embrace and see where it leads.  As a matter of fact, I decided on a complete makeover because what I saw was that crazy evil twin I’ve been trying to escape for most of my life; and I had just enough of “Felicia” she had to go!

I gotta’ tell you, in all honesty, I’m truly enjoying the story myself.  It has the edge I like in life (not too, too much); and it has a little of the old fashion romance component for those hopeless romantics out there that suffer from the same affliction that I do; and some real suspense; and a surprise ending.  I had the ending in my head before I began the story…I’m just building backwards from there.

Well sports fans, stay tuned…more updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment