Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Miracle of My Personal Horror Story


Horrors of My Sin & The Horror of Our Sin
by py thomas
© October 29, 2013

 
From the deep childhood secrets of sins perpetrated against us, and those we perpetrated upon others, these sins You, Yeshua the Messiah bore on the stake of crucifixion on Calvary.  For generations and generations, the sexual immorality, the corruption of justice we have practiced for the sole sake of hiding and not confessing the sin of our very sin-sickened souls…we have walked in the ways of corruption, and few in the direction of ELOHIM’s righteousness.    

We grow older and some know of the grievous and evil deeds, crimes and sins committed against You, ELOHIM and those called to be our family…and like muted zombies, have marched around in the dead skeletons, hoping they will never speak.  The graves we have dug where we have tried to bury our consciences, but with a single utterance, the truth pours forth, for there is nothing hidden from You O Most High and Holy G-D.  For just as the sun breaks through the clouds and illuminates all that it touches, the light of the Son, Yeshua pierces us with the two-edge sword  of the Word to see our depravity and our need for You ADONAI.  

You alone Yeshua in Your innocence who committed none of these sins, took our sins upon Yourself and was beaten, humiliated and died for us, in our place.  You who were innocent bore in a moment of time in everyone’s history, the rejection of the Father, our Creator, ELOHIM for us.  Numbered in the “us,” I was counted guilty.  Not forgotten, we as the “seed” of Abraham can now bring forth the fruit of Your righteousness and be made holy, as You are holy…changed and prepared for eternity to be in Your presence.

And why did You do this for us, for me?  Because You who loves the Father ELOHIM demonstrated by Your complete obedience; and who is merciful and the epitome of love, has given us a second chance in You.  Yeshua, You alone are truly our second chance, and I personally thank You.

So what do we render unto our God ADONAI?  What should we render to our Master ADONAI?  What will I render to my Father ADONAI? Will it be countless arguments of wrangling over doctrine, dogma and devilish deceit?  Or shall I render a heart to be forgiven knowing the shame and the sorrow for having offended You, the Creator?  ADONAI, You have said that You will be a Father to me, who will forgive me and repair the breach caused by my sin.

Every morning it is You ADONAI that greets each us with Your new mercies, and like ungrateful gamblers we continue to play Russian roulette with Your gift of salvation.  Always learning, but few coming to brokenness and a contrite spirit, for these two things You will not despise.

I truly don’t have enough words or the capacity in my brain to express the realization of the horrendous impact that my sin has had on me and others, yet, I again on this new day, ask for forgiveness and am thankful for this contemplation of how great You are, how great are Your mercies towards me and others…and how my heart can render what nothing else can, but my surrender to the Master , Creator and Righteous Judge, ELOHIM.  To the Torah, the merciful instructions on how to live before You, ADONAI;  to Your testimonies for Your namesake, and most certainly not mine! 

A woman at the well, forgiven only because of Your Son Yeshua’s innocent shed blood for me on Calvary, on Calvary, I rightfully so, am now always tasked with forgiving those from my beginning of perpetrated sins against me, including those now and in the future, I pray for their sin-sickened souls as such was mine.  Let Your right spirit be renewed in me continually, all the days of my life, with the constant reminder that I was a sinner, now forgiven.

I understand the reference why we pray in Yeshua’s name, because its only due to Him, that any of us can even enter into Your presence ADONAI, to Your glorious throne room of mercy and grace.  Truly, Your mercy endures forever…it is in forever, resides Your promise of life everlasting.  Thank You ABBA. 

Oh that men would praise Your glorious name ADONAI!   Amein, Amen, A-men!

Sackcloth and ashes…the wailing and weeping women for the Bride of Yeshua the Messiah.  Soon You will come and prepare us to be presented to the FATHER…let those who hear, have oil in their lamps.  Shalom, shalom to those near and to those far off.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment