Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Watchers & Talkers - An Audience of Many


The Audience of Many – Not to Humiliate But to Generate What?
by py thomas
© November 14, 2013
Meditation on Psalm 40

“…my ears You have opened.” (Psalm 40:6)

PREFACE:  When the Beloved Obey & Help the Wounded Warriors.  While going through a 2-day period of testing, I was encouraged by my youngest blood sibling (and brother in Yeshua too) to tune out the noise of the Adversary the Devil; and tune-in and listen to worship music (which I did).   While doing that, another brother in Yeshua sought ADONAI on my behalf and was told to tell me to meditate on Psalms 40 (which I also did).

This is day two and the conclusion of the matter of what the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) has opened my ears to hear.  I pray that the revelation and comfort I have received will encourage and comfort you too.

I’m thankful for the Spirit of Adonai  to be mindful of me and send His instructions through my two brothers in Yeshua, who both OBEYED and told me what was needed; and even more so, I’m thankful that Adonai opened my ears so I could hear and immediately OBEY.  Truly “obedience is better than sacrifice” (1 Samuel 15:22, Acts 17:11).

The Fruit of the Spirit – Wisdom & Understanding.  This is what meditating on Psalms 40 has birthed in me…

I waited patiently for ADONAI;
And He inclined to me,
And heard my cry.
2 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.
3 He has put a new song in my mouth—
Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in ADONAI. (Psalm 40:1-3)

The Formation of the Witness & Witnesses of Tests & Trials.  If many will see my deliverance, it goes to reason there are many who have seen my afflictions.  Those who have seen my afflictions scratch their heads and wonder, “How could this happen?  She says she serves ADONAI, and yet she’s going through so much.” Or the accusing, critical finger pointing ones will say, “She must have some unrepented sin in her life – some secret sin she is being punished for, or she’s not really saved…I thought she was a “Christian.”   Or for those who know that I follow Yeshua (Jesus); and now keep Adonai’s Sabbath, feasts and commandments, take occasion to mock with spoken and unspoken comments, “That’s what happens to those who seek to obey His Torah (the impossible thing) and now she’s missing out on God’s grace and freedoms.”   Trust me, I’ve heard them all, just as Yeshua (Jesus), Job, Jacob, David, the prophets, apostles, disciples and for Followers of Yeshua (Jesus) overall.

So what do we say to these things?  The Scriptures answer and say,

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)

Be encouraged to know that it is during the season on hoping and waiting on ADONAI, that He is assembling the audience to witness and see His miraculous and majestic works to those who have put their hope and trust in El Elyon – the Most High God. 

Therefore, having been declared right by belief, we have peace with Elohim through our Master Yeshua the Messiah, 2through whom also we have access by belief into this favour in which we stand, and we exult in the expectation of the esteem of Elohim. 3And not only this, but we also exult in pressures, knowing that pressure works endurance; 4and endurance, approvedness; and approvedness, expectation. 5And expectation does not disappoint, because the love of Elohim has been poured out in our hearts by the Set-apart Spirit which was given to us. (Romans 5:1-5 – The Scriptures Bible)

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. (Romans 5:1-5 - NKJV)

So, since we have come to be considered righteous by God because of our trust, let us continue to have shalom with God through our Lord, Yeshua the Messiah. 2 Also through him and on the ground of our trust, we have gained access to this grace in which we stand; so let us boast about the hope of experiencing God’s glory. 3 But not only that, let us also boast in our troubles; because we know that trouble produces endurance, 4 endurance produces character, and character produces hope; 5 and this hope does not let us down, because God’s love for us has already been poured out in our hearts through the Ruach HaKodesh who has been given to us. (Romans 5:1-5 - CJB)

Now that the audience  of many has been assembled by ADONAI, just what will these witnesses see when YHVH fully establishes my steps? 

1. They will see that truly it IS a GOOD THING to wait patiently on ADONAI

2. They will see that hope in YHVH does not disappoint

3.  They will see that there is no situation so horrendous that He is not able to deliver, rescue and restore – even from the lowest points of our lives – utter destitution

4.  They will see and hear great rejoicing and praises of thanksgiving being given to ADONAI

5.  Many will take note, and consider their wicked ways and rethink their walk before YHVH – they will have cause to repent.

The Transfer of Hope to Us.  Psalm 40:7-8.  What will be written of us in Elohim’s books?  As for me, I have chosen to delight in doing YHVH’s will, and now with the understanding that the audience of many is for His testimony and glory, and not my humiliation.   It is the fully surrendered and obedient life that I find  delight.  Why?  Because ADONAI has opened my ears  and has written His Torah (Law – i.e. instructions for Godly living) written on my heart to the point that I live it out loud.  Even in those times when I stumble and fall short, like David, Adonai gives me the strength to get back up and press forward the prize – that I will trust Adonai as David’s witness has encouraged me to; and that my witness will birth other witnesses to the testimonies of ELOHIM for His namesake.

CONCLUSION OF THE  MATTER
The Earnest Expectations for Obeying YHVH’s Requirements – Psalm 40:9-10 – My Prayer: 
 

El Elyon, Master and Creator of the Universe, it is because of Yeshua’s death and resurrection on our behalf that I can enter Your presence, and with great thanksgiving, I now have the power over sin so I can obey Your requirements.  You are the Holy one of Isra’el, and I have been grafted in to the Olive Branch because of Your long-suffering mercies you bestow upon mankind.  I praise You most of all because my name is in written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.   As I have been forgiven, I forgive those who have trespassed and sinned against me.  You are my provider of all that concerns me, and therefore I thank You!

 I rejoice because I can enter Your presence and petition Your mercies, loving kindness.  I agree and profess from my heart and with my lips that it is a fact that Your Word is truth (and truth is Your Word).  I thank You because written in Your Word, is that Your truth  has and will always will preserve and save me no matter what is going on – even when I have sinned and fallen short…Your promise of being in covenant with me because of Yeshua, stands steadfast and unmovable.

I don’t have to be concerned about those who plot to hinder and destroy my life, for You El Elyon are my deliverer and fight my battles.  So I have now purposed to take my breath and energy to turn towards You and worship You.  My mind, body, soul and spirit belong in Your presence continually, just as You continually are my salvation, my peace, my comforter, my healer, my provider, my alpha and omega.

Instead of my complaint or worries, I instead have chosen to worship You and to thank You for the audience of many whose hearts will be turned to trust in You.  I’m humbled that You Adonai Tzevaot (Lord of Hosts); would consider me to not only be counted worthy to suffer so that I might bear and share the testimonies of You, so the audience of many will trust in You for their lives and all that concerns them. 

It’s truly well with my soul to have an audience of many who will become witnesses and bearers of Your testimonies.

16 Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;
Let such as love Your salvation say continually,
“HaShem (The Lord) be magnified!”
17 But I am poor and needy;
Yet ADONAI (the Lord) thinks upon me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
Do not delay, O Elohim.  (Psalm 40:16-17)

For there is no other name under the heavens given to men than the name of Yeshua – the name that causes demons to tremble,  and has set me free from the bondage of sin and death.  It is in His strong and powerful name I thank You and I have petitioned You El Elyon.
Amen, A-men and Amein!

No comments:

Post a Comment