Sunday, September 15, 2013

Prayer of the Righteous Does Avail Much

This is my prayer today. py thomas
 
ABBA Father, who is in Heaven, I reverence, worship and bless Your name.  I enter your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise in the name that is above every name; the name that has prevailed victoriously over sin and death;  the name of the author and finisher of my faith; the name of my salvation, the Lord Yeshua the Messiah. 

 
Thank You most of all for the assurance that my name has been written down in the Lamb’s Book of Life!  HalleluYAH!


Thank You for the authority to battle against the controlling powers of witchcraft, that attack myself and others of the covenant of salvation continuously.  Help us to remember always that the Adversary has already been defeated and can only bring confusion and lies.  Let us stand on the Truth of Your Word – the entire counsel of Your Word, for You alone are Sovereign and Holy.

 
It is written in Your word, that whatever I bind in earth, is bound in Heaven.  Therefore, in Yeshua’s awesome and mighty name, I bind every negative, unscriptural word spoken against my life and the lives of my brothers and sisters in Yeshua. I bind the power of confusion, torment, fear, control and manipulation in my life and the lives of my brothers and sisters in Yeshua. I take captive every vain imagination and high thought that is contrary to the Word of YHVH in my life that would dare to exalt itself over the knowledge and truth of Your Word O Most High and Holy God.


I submit my will, thoughts and life to the lordship of the Messiah Yeshua that I might be conformed into His image, my mind renewed to mirror His thoughts, and continued submission to obedience that I might be holy as He is holy.   


With the same power and authority that raised the Lord Yeshua from the grave, I ask You Heavenly Father to break the power of witchcraft’s deception, seduction, sorcery and intimidation, knowing that at the name of Yeshua, demons tremble and every knee must bow.


I ask you Lord ADONAI for discernment, wisdom and the application of Your Word so that I am free and remain free  from dark powers, false prophetic words, controllers, manipulators, sorcerers, witches, counterfeits, soulish ties, spiritual folly, soothsayers, lying spirits, lying dreams and visions.  For it is written, whom the Son Yeshua has free is free indeed!  It is written that I am more than  a conqueror in Yeshua the Messiah.  It is written that greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.

 
I thank You Lord ADONAI for Your promise never to leave me, and never to forsake me; and that You are Yehovah Shamah, my ever present help in my time of need, in my time of trouble.  You are my provider, my comforter, my healer, my deliverer! You go before me and fight all of my battles.  I thank You for Your divine favor, Your correction and rebuke when I’m wrong.  I thank You for being counted worthy to suffer for Yeshua’s sake that I might carry Your testimonies.  HalleluYAH! 

 

I thank for the trials and tests that teach me about what is in me, and what needs to be removed from my life, because You have promised to complete every good work YOU have begun in each of us; and that is the good work of salvation!  HalleluYAH!

 
I thank You for Your refining fire that is burning out of me everything that is not like You.


There is none like You Lord ADONAI in all the Heavens and the earth!  You alone are worthy to be praised!


I ask for forgiveness of sin, both known and unknown, and submit myself thoroughly to the Lordship of Yeshua the Messiah and His word.


Thank You for Your provision of Your whole armor and for teaching me what it is and how it is to operate in my life.  So therefore, help me to be mindful to don myself in the whole armor of God daily, as the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty in the pulling down of strongholds, especially those strongholds that hide in my faith and attempt to strangle and confuse the truth of Your Word in me and my brothers and sisters in Yeshua.


I dedicate myself to the will of Yeshua the Messiah alone for my life.

Lord ADONAI, Your Word says, “If I confess my sins You are faithful and just to forgive me of my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness.”  I pray for the Body of Messiah that we all come to the place to confess and renounce the sins of rebellion, pride, arrogance, control, manipulation, vain desires, wrong associations that carry the sin of rebellion, which is witchcraft’s message of false motives and hidden agendas; and ask for  Your divine influence of grace that we might not be ensnared and rightly discern with Your Godly wisdom that You give freely to all who ask.


Help us to stand and wait quietly not just with our lips being still, but with the quietness of the peace You give to those who keep their minds focused and trained on You while waiting for the salvation of ADONAI.


Thank You YHVH in that You said You would never leave me nor forsake me, even to the end of the age, that I can be of good courage because You are with me.  Lord Yeshua you are my Shepherd, and
therefore I shall have no lack.  Thank You.


You alone are holy; You are the true and living God – You who sits high and looks low, considering the hearts of men.  Thank You for being mindful of us and faithful to us, even in our times of faithlessness.

 
As prophesized by Your true prophets, I pray that Isra’el will come to know Yeshua the Messiah and that the Church (Judah) will return to Your law and commandments, that we would be made one, just as Yeshua is one with You O Most High.  I pray for those who are truly pressing towards the high mark of their calling, and continue to give us greater understanding of what that calling is and the revelation of Your Word that we might work out our salvation in the earth realm in preparation of eternity with You!  Truly Your mercy endures forever.


I bless You YHVH in the awesome, mighty and strong name of Yeshua, our Redeemer!  Amein, Amen & A-men!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment